Analyst, Venture Growth
We are looking for someone specifically with 1-3 full-time (not internship) years of experience in marketing, project management, or consulting. Please note this is not an entry-level job.
SeedInvest is seeking an Analyst to join our Venture Growth team in Manhattan, New York. The Analyst will be the main point of contact for fundraising companies, helping them build investment theses and execute marketing strategies.
As an Analyst at SeedInvest, you'll be expected to be very good at marketing investment opportunities on SeedInvest to maximize the amount raised for each fundraise.
And you will...
- Work closely with entrepreneurs on their fundraising strategies, advising on the best marketing practices to raise capital online
- Write content during the campaign to better educate investors on each investment opportunity
- Coordinate and promote pitch events in-person and online
- Create, track, and analyze weekly reports to subsequently improve strategies
- Work cross-team to constantly optimize existing internal processes
The minimum requirements are:
- BA/BS degree
- Prior experience in marketing, project management, or consulting
- Demonstrated background in marketing & making data-driven decisions to optimize strategies cross channel
- Confident in speaking with C-level executives, founders, and management teams, with an ability to quickly build trusting relationships
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative thinker, solution-oriented when presented with complex problems
- High-energy, personable, and team-oriented
Some extra credit that we'd love to see:
- Interest and/or background in startups, venture capital, and technology
- SIE, Series 82, and Series 63 licenses (if not already licensed, you must be prepared to take exams within 2-3 months of joining)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and/or data visualization tools
Cultural Fit and Some Things to Think About
We are looking for someone:
- That is sincerely excited and passionate about supporting startups and founders, democratizing venture, and SeedInvest (this is very important).
- With a heavy personal emphasis on quality results and integrity of execution.
- With a strong bias for action (ideas alone are worth little).
- With a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Can listen intently and digest constant feedback, and be willing to give radically direct, but respectful feedback.
- With an unending drive and a thirst to self-learn and self-improve.
- Constantly strives to be the best member of a high-performing team.
- That adds to and augments our culture and not simply fits in.
We encourage you to reflect on and later be prepared to talk about:
- How have you shown in prior experience a consistent track record of success in related roles and responsibilities?
- Are the cultural/core values you see implied above things that excite you? Where do you "fit in", where do you fall short, and where can you really bring it?
- How do you feel about joining a mission-driven team? What are your near/long-term career goals and how does SeedInvest fit with those goals?
- What are all your concerns about SeedInvest, this role, and either as a fit for you? Do those concerns excite you or make this position less worth pursuing?